Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

My head hurts.....

woke this morning with the worse headache ever.After getting the kids off to school I went back to bed and woke up at 1 o'clock minus my bad head I have been told it is because after returning home from the USA I spent the next 2 days clearing up after the kids. I am still finding bottles of beer hidden. You can imagine the state of the house.......NEVER AGAIN will I leave the kids NEVER.
Anyway I have been playing with my new goodies and even took a photo of my stash

This should keep me going.I also spent a little time ordering for the next class ladies you are going to love this. Well I hope you do anyway.
Thats it for now .Need to rest my eyes again and see to Jack he has come down stairs as white as a ghost saying he has a headache and feels sick. The joys of motherhood...