Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, February 26, 2007

So busy......


but still time to make a few bits for the shop.I wanted to do something different with this paper bag ( now available in store)I have discovered glossy accents. I love this stuff and with a few of my beads that I have had for years I have decorated the basic grey paper.I am so pleased with the outcome that I can see beads popping up all over the place from now on. I have been busy creating my project for the crop next saturday but as the papers have not yet arrived I am making everything in white paper. It is taking shape and the idea is that all I have to do is put it all together. I am really pleased with it so far and hope that it looks as good in the papers.
Deliveries have started to arrive and we are expecting so much more this week I can see us uploading goodies every night to the wee hours.....