Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Love those papers.......

It's about time we had a good range of male orientated papers and I think that Dovecrafts have come up with just the thing and at a very reasonable price.



It's the first time I have been able to make a series of designs for all the photos I have of my husband, son and nephews. These papers are great for all sorts of things.

There's fishing and cricket

No 1 Dad and Football

The business man (oh yes and more fishing) My family love that.

For any boy/man and more cricket

Plus Rugby (which I didn't use but will do soon) and more than enough papers to make cards and add to the pages of my mini book.

We stock 6" x 6" which is what I used for these examples, and 8" x 8". You can find them here.

More tomorrow.