Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, February 22, 2008

Gayles In The Shadows Class

finished yesterday. We all had a great time and even Karen and myself managed to learn a thing or two.

How often do you buy stamps from a shop because they look nice and then when you get them home you have no idea what to do with them? Well Gayle took this class with the intention of teaching us how to water colour using different mediums and I think she succeeded because all of us improved as the evening went on and I'm sure, like me, everyone will be practising at home.

Click on New York and Paris to find the stamps on the website.

Gayle used Adirondack Felt Dye Ink Pads, Water Colour Pencils and Marvy Pens to colour the images.

Here are the examples Gayle used. Unfortunately I can't photograph them tonight as we are all at the Scrap Attack, but I will try and do some close ups soon.







Another example Gayle used was the Legs stamp which is now out of stock.



Watch out tomorrow for more inspiration.