Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's time to pack up

tidy up, put all the bits away and make everywhere a little bit tidier for Christmas. I hate this part. All year I have added and taken away from this pile which is my on top of my 10 seater Glass Table.

I definately do not fall into the tidy crafter category and work at my best in complete chaos............. oh and I forgot to mention - I produce much better work if I leave everything to the last minute. It may look a mess but I know EXACTLY where everything is.

So here it is before I clear it all up. Hopefully by posting this it will make me put it all away.





If I don't post a clear table tomorrow you know I haven't been able to do it. After all there's telly to watch, chocolate to eat oh a good magazine....................