Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Birthday Weekend begins

and with great style too. Karens actual birthday is tomorrow but we always have a special class on the Saturday nearest to her birthday and this one was (I am told because I am still at home with a bad cold) very special.

This photo was taken at the beginning of the class:



And this is some of the lovely book which Karen taught this morning.















And then I managed to get to the shop for an hour to give Karen her cake. (Thanks Wendy for the singing cake slice). Everyone had a great laugh.







And the million dollar question is "What are they looking at???"



I think it was the scrummy food.



Then they have had Pin the tail on the donkey and pass the parcel. (excuse the blurred photos - I didn't take them - honest).It looks like Sue fell in love with the bandana.













I know Karen would want me to thank all of her friends who made this day so very special. She has had a great day. Thank you.