Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A little Family Scrapping.

I was going to put the layouts from last Saturdays Family Scrapping class but I have left them at the shop (again). So, here are three past layouts completed early this year.

It Runs in the Family

I love this layout. As I trawled through the hundreds of photos still to be put in the family album, I can acorss this one of Grandad Melbourne "performing" at a holiday camp. It reminded me that mum had also enjoyed performing on stage and I found the photos of her as a girl.



Soldier Boy

This picture is of our Uncle David as a young boy, playing with his lead soldiers. They were originally my dads but he gave them to David as he no longer used them. I wonder where they are now?



Photos

I often wondered why I both Karen and I love taking pictures, until I found this photo of Mum and Grandad. Now I know where it comes from.