Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Que Sera Sera

This lovely range from K & Company was chosen by Karen for our K & Co Class last Saturday and it proved to be a great success. The colours are bright, the patterns...busy and at first sight you think "What am I going to do with that?". Well we found plenty to do with it and everyone had a great time.

The first layout was probably the biggest success with loads of colour variations. The first of this trio is by Karen and the rest are from 2 of our talented ladies in the class.











The second layout was simpler but no less effective.





Karen asked me to make the third layout and as I was itching to use Gayle Bonds "Fashion House" stamps I decided this was a good time and used them as embellishments.





Notice the button stamps mixed in with the flowers.



This was a lovely kit, not perhaps papers I would normally have picked up but so please we got the chance to use them. I will certainly look mor eclosly at papers in future.