Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, January 03, 2010

And how are we getting on?????

Well I can’t possibly say however, what I will say is “That was a lot bigger job than we both thought” and Monday is going to be really busy. Still it’s looking great and thank you to everyone who has asked and wished us well. We both appreciate it.

I have been pondering what to put on here this evening. Should I carry on with the 4 x 4’s or the third and final Christmas Book, and then I thought NO!!!!! I will start this year off with a layout done by one of our class members, Trish Head  because this has to be one of my favourite photos of 2009. Caroline…………..Happy New Year :)

106_0985

The layout idea is taken from a layout Karen did in one of our fortnightly classes, and Trish has adapted it for her layout.

106_0989 106_0990

Love it, love it, love it:)