Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, July 26, 2010

I’m Back……..

To give Julie a little break from the blog I am taking control so please leave your comments and let me know what you think. I am for this week going to be showing you layouts and projects created by our lovely customers as a bit of a catch up. Thank you to everyone who lets me photograph their work and don't forget if you would like your creations on the blog then please bring them to your next class or pop into the shop. It would be nice to see a few of the completed In Miniature projects.I am also going to be starting a few challenges later in the week so watch this space.

But first I would like to introduce the new addition to my family…….Baby Lily.

011

008

She is 10 weeks old today and such a lovely puppy . Ralph (our Westie ) loves her to pieces…

Here are the first of the Catch up photos……

DSCF6185

DSCF6181

115_0125

 115_0132

115_0134 

DSCF6184

Have a great day….Karen