Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Card Challenge 65

This is the last Card Challenge of 2011 and with everyone rushing around and preparing all those goodies for family and friends I thought we’d have a break.
But….
At some point during the next two weeks I bet you will all sneak away and get down to card making again. So I thought, why not, lets have a 3 week challenge just in case.
The challenge is
ANYTHING GOES
and will run from now until midnight on Tuesday 10th January and as it’s a long one I’m giving away 5 Digi stamps from our range including the new ones which will go on over the next few weeks.
Here are a few to get you started made by our lovely DT.
P1120623
juliebag
jeannierag1
jeannierag2
sueuag
Some of you have asked who our DT are so next year I will be introducing them all along with some brand new additions who will be contacted by me over the next few days.
Have a fantastic Christmas love from Julie, Karen and all of the Design Team xxxx