Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, March 24, 2012

You know you’ve had a good day

when your hands are covered in ink and you’re still smiling. I think that everyone who left today had a smile on their face and a new bag to use for their craft goodies.
This was the first time we have used Canvas Bags and it made a great class. Here are the three rough drafts I made. Everyone made their own in order to choose their own designs.
IMG_3221
IMG_3223
IMG_3222
And here is the finished bag made using fabric paint, markers stamps and grungeboard.
IMG_3224
I wish I could have had the camera ready when everyone saw what they were going to make. They ranged from “Yeh right” to “I can’t do that” but after a bit of playing and some relaxing stamping and painting everyone made a great bag.
IMG_3249
Here are just a few close ups
IMG_3235
IMG_3239
IMG_3242
IMG_3248
IMG_3273
Now everyone has their own unique craft bag. I put some more photos of the day onto Facebook so don’t forget to pop over and take a look. You can find the Facebook link on the right of this blog.
Thanks to everyone for today. I had a great time. xxx