Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Scrapping Your Family

I love this class. It’s not like any other we do at the shop mainly because, instead of getting in a set of papers and making layouts using the designs on the paper as a guide, we get in random papers to use for a pre-set theme.
The papers can be from more than one range  and they don’t necessarily go together but they suit our topic for the month.
This time our chosen topics were, “Favourite records” and “Ladies that lunch”
Although this layout is fairly simple it took quite a long time to make. I managed to get the record label for the large record from the internet.
DSCN0179
DSCN0180
I love this one. Although I don’t get much time to go out with friends I do occasionally get lunch out so I will put a photo on here at some time soon.
DSCN0182
DSCN0184
These two layouts will come out as a kit next week so watch the website for more details. Thanks for looking. xx